Here are our notices for the week beginning Sunday 16th August. We hope to use these pages as yet another way to keep people informed on what’s happening here at St James – these notices are on the Facebook page every week but I know not everyone uses it; myself included. There are a few things we need to sort out with the site and these will hopefully be resolved over the next few weeks but in the meantime thanks for being patient!
Notices for the week beginning SUN 16th AUG
Sun 16th Aug
- 6.00pm Celtic Service (a short quiet service)
- 5.30pm & 7.30pm Slimming Club in church lounge.
- 11.00am – 1.00pm Lunch Club in Church lounge (lunch and activities for all the family)
- 6.30pm Midweek Communion. (a quiet reflective service lasting half an hour)
- 11.00am Funeral of Frank Clemson
- 7.00pm Music practice in church.
- 1.30pm Wedding of Dylan Avery and Nicola Simmons
- 10.00am All Age Worship (Family Service)
- 6.00pm Celtic Service
LUNCH CLUB is running every Wednesday through the school holidays in church from 11am – 1pm. It’s open to all and features fun activities and a meal so please come along and join in.